1. His both hands and feet ache all over.
2. He has pain on the sole of his feet.
3. There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.
4. His ankles look puffy and they pit when he presses them with his finger.
他的足踝好象腫了，用手按，就有小坑痕。pit = small dent form句里的they和them都是指ankles.
5. The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.
6. The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen.
7. He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers.
8. His legs become painful following strenuous exercise.
9. His knee is misshapen or unable to move.
10. There are some swellings in his armpit.
11. He is troubled with painful muscles and joints.
12. She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.
13. His knee has been bothering him for some time.